Skip to main content

STORY OF MY LIFE

"Friendship turns into frenemy😡🤜💔"


One day after school I was at home. Everything was going good until I got a text message. I looked down at my phone and the message said, "Why the f*** are you talking s*** about me". At first I was so confused of what was going on. I did not know what was going on so, I asked, "what do you mean". The girl through the other side of the phone said, "You know what I mean a girl told me that you were talking about me I trusted you by the things that I told you". All of a sudden I got mad and texted back "I had not talked stuff about you. Why do you trust other people and why don't you trust your best friend. All the things that you told me I have kept them deep deep down". I had to tell the girl through the other side of the screen that one of the girl's that she was talking to was the one talking s*** about her. When I texted her about that she was so confused, she was texting me that "to prove it". I got so upset I texted her back that "a best friend is always there for each other to talk to and to get help from them. Obviously I did not do it I have kept my mouth closed and it's not my fault that you been telling other people which are your "best friends" your secret things". I waited for 5min. then another text message came in and it was a unknown number which said, "why are you fake I told you the things and you blame it on me that I'm talking crap about her". All of a sudden I was so confused I knew who it was, but how did she get my number? I never knew how she got my number. I texted back, " how did you her my number"? The "friend" replied back by saying," you dont worry about how I got your number I just want to know why are you blaming me for the things that I told you about her". At that moment I was mad  because she was the one talking crap about my friend and she even said it in the text message that she told me things about her. I did not know what to tell her I was just upset that my friend did not trust me and did not believe in me and preferred on believing someone else that we barley knew who she was. I texted my friend and said, "how can you prove that I talked bad about you if you are in Mexico for vacations and think that I am not a person that talks bad about other people." She texted back saying that "I dont know who to believe in this world there are many fake people that you cant even trust." My reaction was that I started crying because she did not believed me and basically she called me fake. The other girl kept texting me and sending things I was already done with her the last thing that the girl texted was "tomorrow I will see you at school and we will fix things there". I was scared because I been always a good girl that never got in fights. I did not want to tell my parents because I did not know what to do. I was already thinking that I was going to get in a fight of something that I did not do wrong. She was blaming me for something that she did wrong. Second of all my best friend did not believe me. The whole rest of my day I was mad and upset I was just figuring what was going to happen the next day. I literally have that girl for 2nd and 3rd period. I was nervous, but prepared on what was I going to tell her. I was thinking that the whole night until I feel asleep. The next morning I did not want to go to school, but I did not want to tell my parents. So I just got ready for school and prepared myself for school. Once my mom dropped me off I walked to first period. Second period came along and the girl was there. I told her at first that, " I'm not here to fight, but to clear things out". She told me that," well me too I'm not here to fight, but to clear things out". In my mind I said ok that's cool I dont have to get in trouble at school and then with my parents. So this is what went down we cleared things out and I told her, " I am tired of fake people blaming others so that you dont face the consequences so, just let it slide and we will just not talk to each other any more". She agreed and from there we stop hanging out and the girl that suppose to be my best friend came back and regrets on not believing me. Now I hang out with her, but I dont consider nobody as my friend because you never know what could happen. I talk to the girl, but I dont consider her as a friend to me. This story or drama what ever you want to call it happened in freshman year. I still remember when this happen because it opened my eyes that you can not trust everyone and cant call everyone your best friend. Something that helps me and can help you too is this quote "I prefer being alone than being with bad company" that's a quote that my mom told me, but in spanish which is "prefiero estar sola que mal acompañada". That's something that helps me because why be with people that is going to cause you big peoblems that are not worth it. I hope my story was interesting for you guys to read.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gatsby Test Chapters 1-4

Chapter 1 • True or False is Daisy cousins with Nick? • True or False does Gatsby have a house in West Hills? Chapter 2 • Who was the person that Tom broke their nose? • Does Nick meet a friend in the party? If so who is it? Chapter 3 • True or False does Jordan lie? • Does Nick like Jordan? Chapter 4 • Does Nick make a favor to Gatsby? If so what was the favor? • Does Gatsby like Daisy? If so then explain why?

I'm in CHARGE

Some high school students need to be told what to do all the time and reminded or threatened when they dont get work done. Independent work could be challenging, but I like it because you can test yourself on how far you can go. Me in my personal experience even though it's hard YOU CAN DO IT. The only thing you have to do is care about doing the work. Just like playing any game even though it's hard you are still going to try to pass the level and it's the same thing as school. You just have to care about the things you do at school. Why have someone bugging you when you know what you have to do? It's better to do things independently because you know what you have to do and once you are older no one is going to tell you what to do. It's better to get prepared at school so that you know what to do when you are older. There is some people like teachers that bug you because they care about you and because they dont want you to fell, but it's not their work to b

F451 FINAL ESSAY

     In the novel Fahrenheit 451, Ray Bradbury talks about Montag being a dynamic character. A dynamic character is someone that changes from beginning to end of the story. Three ways that proves Montag changing is when he was happy burning a house with books, Montag meeting Clarisse, and Montag seeing the lady that died with her books. In the story Montag is a man that goes to work and burns books down. Not only that, but he is also a depressing man since he has so many problems. All this changes when Montag meets a girl named Clarisse.       Tje characters evolution can reflect on the theme because it's about censorship. Theme is the central message of the book. Montag proves how books should not be burned. In the story shows how in that time of society books are not real, but burned. Throughout the story it shows how that changes. Tone can also reflect toward the character because it's the authors attitude towards that audience, character, or situation. How the character ex