Skip to main content

My 16th B-DAY🎈🎈 πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽˆπŸŽˆ

MY 16TH BIRTHDAY

Today was an amazing day. I thank God for my life because without him I wouldn't be who I am now. I also thank him for all the things that he had given to me such as family and friends and last but not least my life. He does everything for a purpose which make me think that I am important I'm here in this world for a reason. I just thank him so much and to all my family because they had been there for me when I need them as well as my friends. Today was something special because I turn 16 life goes by so fast. Now that I reflect back when I was a little girl I just cant believe how fast I have grown and how I changed. I am really blessed and I thank God for everything.

πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY TO MEπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ

ME, MYSELF, and I

Thanks to all my friends for all the gifts ❤
WOW Now I'm turning 16 
when I was in kinder 😊

WOW how much have I grown. πŸ™‚

MY FAMILY 
I thank you all for all if you love and support that you guys give me every single day. I love all of you guys. 
❤😘😁

WE ALL COMPLETE THE MAGAΓ‘A FAMILY. ❤

❤MY FRIENDS❤
I thank God for all of you guys. You guys are always there for me on my ups and downs. I love all of you guys. 
My own sister is even my best friend. ❤πŸ‘­

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gatsby Test Chapters 1-4

Chapter 1 • True or False is Daisy cousins with Nick? • True or False does Gatsby have a house in West Hills? Chapter 2 • Who was the person that Tom broke their nose? • Does Nick meet a friend in the party? If so who is it? Chapter 3 • True or False does Jordan lie? • Does Nick like Jordan? Chapter 4 • Does Nick make a favor to Gatsby? If so what was the favor? • Does Gatsby like Daisy? If so then explain why?

BREAKING the LAW

When is it wrong to break the law? When is it right? To be honest I never thought about this before. Now that I have the question I have to think about it. Well on what I think when you are breaking the law is when you actually have that feeling that you are doing something wrong. If you have a weird feeling that you should not do something then you should know that you are doing something that you shouldn't be doing. When it is right to break the law well you can feel that you are not doing something bad. You might have a good cause of breaking the rule and not just because you want to. So it kinda makes sense in when you should not break the law or when you should.

STORY OF MY LIFE

"Friendship turns into frenemyπŸ˜‘πŸ€œπŸ’”" One day after school I was at home. Everything was going good until I got a text message. I looked down at my phone and the message said, "Why the f*** are you talking s*** about me". At first I was so confused of what was going on. I did not know what was going on so, I asked, "what do you mean". The girl through the other side of the phone said, "You know what I mean a girl told me that you were talking about me I trusted you by the things that I told you". All of a sudden I got mad and texted back "I had not talked stuff about you. Why do you trust other people and why don't you trust your best friend. All the things that you told me I have kept them deep deep down". I had to tell the girl through the other side of the screen that one of the girl's that she was talking to was the one talking s*** about her. When I texted her about that she was so confused, she was texting me that ...