Skip to main content

I'm in CHARGE



Some high school students need to be told what to do all the time and reminded or threatened when they dont get work done. Independent work could be challenging, but I like it because you can test yourself on how far you can go. Me in my personal experience even though it's hard YOU CAN DO IT. The only thing you have to do is care about doing the work. Just like playing any game even though it's hard you are still going to try to pass the level and it's the same thing as school. You just have to care about the things you do at school. Why have someone bugging you when you know what you have to do? It's better to do things independently because you know what you have to do and once you are older no one is going to tell you what to do. It's better to get prepared at school so that you know what to do when you are older. There is some people like teachers that bug you because they care about you and because they dont want you to fell, but it's not their work to be bugging you their work is to teach and answer questions if there is. The teachers care that students do good in life. As well as moms and dads sometimes in top of your head your saying things like they are annoying, I'm almost old enough to do whatever I want, and even more. I know by personal experience that it happens especially with teens. They just want the best of you, but you have to care first of all if you want to do good in life. That's what I think about challenging things at school and how you dont need teachers to be bugging you. 👍🙂📚✏

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gatsby Test Chapters 1-4

Chapter 1 • True or False is Daisy cousins with Nick? • True or False does Gatsby have a house in West Hills? Chapter 2 • Who was the person that Tom broke their nose? • Does Nick meet a friend in the party? If so who is it? Chapter 3 • True or False does Jordan lie? • Does Nick like Jordan? Chapter 4 • Does Nick make a favor to Gatsby? If so what was the favor? • Does Gatsby like Daisy? If so then explain why?

BREAKING the LAW

When is it wrong to break the law? When is it right? To be honest I never thought about this before. Now that I have the question I have to think about it. Well on what I think when you are breaking the law is when you actually have that feeling that you are doing something wrong. If you have a weird feeling that you should not do something then you should know that you are doing something that you shouldn't be doing. When it is right to break the law well you can feel that you are not doing something bad. You might have a good cause of breaking the rule and not just because you want to. So it kinda makes sense in when you should not break the law or when you should.

STORY OF MY LIFE

"Friendship turns into frenemy😡🤜💔" One day after school I was at home. Everything was going good until I got a text message. I looked down at my phone and the message said, "Why the f*** are you talking s*** about me". At first I was so confused of what was going on. I did not know what was going on so, I asked, "what do you mean". The girl through the other side of the phone said, "You know what I mean a girl told me that you were talking about me I trusted you by the things that I told you". All of a sudden I got mad and texted back "I had not talked stuff about you. Why do you trust other people and why don't you trust your best friend. All the things that you told me I have kept them deep deep down". I had to tell the girl through the other side of the screen that one of the girl's that she was talking to was the one talking s*** about her. When I texted her about that she was so confused, she was texting me that ...