Skip to main content

F451 Summary part 1


     In part 1 of the book we learn so much. We learned who are our character's which is Montag, Clarisse, and Millie. Now, Montage is a man that is a firefighter. Now, Clarisse is a girl that is happy and that she has a good relationship with her family. Millie is the wife of Montag.  Now you might be asking what's up with Fahrenheit 451? What that means is that 451 is the temperture where books or pages burn at.
     Montag is a guy that is a firefighter. In the story it describes how he is. He is a man that is depressed and he has to show a fake smile to fake that he is happy. Now for a firefighter usually they put down fires well he is not that type. He makes fire by burning books and homes that have books. He does not think that reading is important so, that's why he burns them. He usually uses technology. In his house it describes how dark it is and it is like a tomb. Basically it is not a pleasant place to be at. Now, that he knows Clarisse he does not know how to feel.
     We know that Clarisse is a girl and is niece of the pedestrian. She loves to read books. She also does not use any technology she likes to gather with her family and have fun. What she also likes to do is go walk or hike at night. She is a happy person. She meets Montag and hangs with him to know him better. She is always asking happy questions to Montag and she notices that he is not a happy person.
     Millie now she is the wife of Montag. They both dont communicate at all. They dont talk to each other after the overdose incident. From there they dont talk at all. We also know that she wears seashells radio. The seashells radio are like ear buds. What we know for sure is that they don not talk at all with each other.
   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gatsby Test Chapters 1-4

Chapter 1 • True or False is Daisy cousins with Nick? • True or False does Gatsby have a house in West Hills? Chapter 2 • Who was the person that Tom broke their nose? • Does Nick meet a friend in the party? If so who is it? Chapter 3 • True or False does Jordan lie? • Does Nick like Jordan? Chapter 4 • Does Nick make a favor to Gatsby? If so what was the favor? • Does Gatsby like Daisy? If so then explain why?

BREAKING the LAW

When is it wrong to break the law? When is it right? To be honest I never thought about this before. Now that I have the question I have to think about it. Well on what I think when you are breaking the law is when you actually have that feeling that you are doing something wrong. If you have a weird feeling that you should not do something then you should know that you are doing something that you shouldn't be doing. When it is right to break the law well you can feel that you are not doing something bad. You might have a good cause of breaking the rule and not just because you want to. So it kinda makes sense in when you should not break the law or when you should.

STORY OF MY LIFE

"Friendship turns into frenemy😡🤜💔" One day after school I was at home. Everything was going good until I got a text message. I looked down at my phone and the message said, "Why the f*** are you talking s*** about me". At first I was so confused of what was going on. I did not know what was going on so, I asked, "what do you mean". The girl through the other side of the phone said, "You know what I mean a girl told me that you were talking about me I trusted you by the things that I told you". All of a sudden I got mad and texted back "I had not talked stuff about you. Why do you trust other people and why don't you trust your best friend. All the things that you told me I have kept them deep deep down". I had to tell the girl through the other side of the screen that one of the girl's that she was talking to was the one talking s*** about her. When I texted her about that she was so confused, she was texting me that ...