Skip to main content

Brave New World Ch.8 Notes

Linda's son is telling his life to Benard. Jhon has a different perspective about life since he has different genetics and was mostly raised in the reservation. He also wanted to marry this girl that he was in loved with, but got denied. He also had to witness his mothers pain in Utopia when two Indian men went to her bed. The mother had to violate them since they did not follow the rules. He preferred to go to the Indian reservation since they have more knowledge about life not like Utopia. Benard can totally relate because he is different from the others as well. Benard wants to also take Linda and Jhon to London not just to take them out of the Indian reservation, but to embarrass the director. What I learned from the book is that the director is the father of Jhon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gatsby Test Chapters 1-4

Chapter 1 • True or False is Daisy cousins with Nick? • True or False does Gatsby have a house in West Hills? Chapter 2 • Who was the person that Tom broke their nose? • Does Nick meet a friend in the party? If so who is it? Chapter 3 • True or False does Jordan lie? • Does Nick like Jordan? Chapter 4 • Does Nick make a favor to Gatsby? If so what was the favor? • Does Gatsby like Daisy? If so then explain why?

BREAKING the LAW

When is it wrong to break the law? When is it right? To be honest I never thought about this before. Now that I have the question I have to think about it. Well on what I think when you are breaking the law is when you actually have that feeling that you are doing something wrong. If you have a weird feeling that you should not do something then you should know that you are doing something that you shouldn't be doing. When it is right to break the law well you can feel that you are not doing something bad. You might have a good cause of breaking the rule and not just because you want to. So it kinda makes sense in when you should not break the law or when you should.

STORY OF MY LIFE

"Friendship turns into frenemy😡🤜💔" One day after school I was at home. Everything was going good until I got a text message. I looked down at my phone and the message said, "Why the f*** are you talking s*** about me". At first I was so confused of what was going on. I did not know what was going on so, I asked, "what do you mean". The girl through the other side of the phone said, "You know what I mean a girl told me that you were talking about me I trusted you by the things that I told you". All of a sudden I got mad and texted back "I had not talked stuff about you. Why do you trust other people and why don't you trust your best friend. All the things that you told me I have kept them deep deep down". I had to tell the girl through the other side of the screen that one of the girl's that she was talking to was the one talking s*** about her. When I texted her about that she was so confused, she was texting me that ...