Skip to main content

Richard cory

https://youtu.be/AKS9eN_ZYcY

    When I memorized the poem "Richard Cory" I started to think about it differently. I thought about why he might have killed himself, and I thought about how the poem relates to my life today. It seems like today in days people are in depression and suside themselves. What I notice is that money can't but happiness. Even though you have everything that does not mean that you are happy. Recording myself was hard because I couldn't take myself seriously. I had to record myself more than 5 times and this video was decent. I sometimes paused while recording because I was nervous and forgot the lines but, I did it and that's what matters. Memorizing the poem was not that hard you just have to be dedicated to accomplish sometimes you want to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gatsby Test Chapters 1-4

Chapter 1 • True or False is Daisy cousins with Nick? • True or False does Gatsby have a house in West Hills? Chapter 2 • Who was the person that Tom broke their nose? • Does Nick meet a friend in the party? If so who is it? Chapter 3 • True or False does Jordan lie? • Does Nick like Jordan? Chapter 4 • Does Nick make a favor to Gatsby? If so what was the favor? • Does Gatsby like Daisy? If so then explain why?

BREAKING the LAW

When is it wrong to break the law? When is it right? To be honest I never thought about this before. Now that I have the question I have to think about it. Well on what I think when you are breaking the law is when you actually have that feeling that you are doing something wrong. If you have a weird feeling that you should not do something then you should know that you are doing something that you shouldn't be doing. When it is right to break the law well you can feel that you are not doing something bad. You might have a good cause of breaking the rule and not just because you want to. So it kinda makes sense in when you should not break the law or when you should.

21-31 Questions

21. The type of activities that are practiced by the young people of the society are using technology. Since the books started being unpopular they stoped reading so what they used more was technology. This effects the culture because now people are going to be depending in the technology. They are not going to be able to use their brain because they are going to want technology to do everything for them. 22. What happens to the people the firemen visit as they perform their work is that they have to burn books since there way of thinking books are not important. The people got tired of reading books so, they don't care what they do with the books. 23. What is ironic about this text is that the firefighters are supposed to burn books since they are not important. 24. The women's intention of burning her home is to die with the books that she loved. She thinks that those books have something special. If she lives after her books were burned she would feel like she was betr...